Monday, August 30, 2010

senior year...wow

Well today would in fact be my first day of my senior year. I can't believe my senior year is here. It has gone by so fast and I really can't believe it. I do not like this whole "growing up" thing. It's sad and I just wish I were still a little kid! It is extremely overwhelming to think about all these decisions I will be having to make in the next year. I still have a long time to think about it so that good. So I am not an "official" senior right now because i am behind in school but that will soon change. Sadly last school year I got behind in my school work and I'm regretting all those procrastinating thoughts right about now. So today on my first day of school I actually had to take an exam. It was a great way to start off the school year. I spent 3 hours at Panera Bread studying. I love when I go there and work because mark will always give me a discount on food :). Well I felt pretty confident that I did well on the exam so that was good. I am so excited to get going with school. I just can't wait for the feeling of accomplishment and relief when this high school thing is over...Forever!! I am determined to get caught up even though that means I will have to work like 24/7. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Lauren Cook said...

haha i hate procrastinating. girl catch up and score on the act so you can room with me at byu please!??!?!? i have NO ONE to room with and i love you and best of luck to you with that whole school thing...i still havent finished my english class from jr year haha oh well. god speed