Friday, August 27, 2010

Coming Back

So right now I am on my way back to Maryland. I am on this bus that has internet access which is really nice. I am about to watch the movie- The Proposal on Netflix Instand Watch- oh how i love that thing. Well overall nannying went really well. They were such a great family and everything was the opposite of what I expected. I found out that the Dad of this family actually grew up in a Mormon family and went on a mission to Ecuador and everything. Sadly he fell out of the church but they still are the nicest family I could have asked for. It was still pretty neat to find out all that stuff...I mean what are the odds. Also, the Hamptons was definitely different then I thought. I thought it would be this big town and lots of people but it was the complete opposite. It was such a small town and there were no big stores. The farmers market, Library, the beach, and eating places were within a 5 minute walk. The other towns were really close by and still had such a low key vibe. So Amanda was in the Hamptons as well and she got off in the morning so we planned to leave together. Before we had to leave we wanted to have some fun! We walked to the beach and relaxed. We got in the water which was soooo cold but after a while it warmed up. The waves were so nice and it was the perfect way to end the week. It was so nice to spend that time with Amanda. So we headed back to the city and were planning on getting dinner and then I would catch a bus home. We walked around Washington Square and that area. We saw this guy making this beautiful piece of art on the ground just with different colors of sand. It was so cool. We ended up going to "The best pizza place in New York" , at least the Food Network said that for three years and running. Hahah. It was the Bleecker Street pizza and it was so yummy and cheap. I totally recommend that place!! I had such a fun time this past week and a half. It was so nice to do something different and get out. Well back to Maryland and reality.













- Me on the last day at there house

1 comment:

Lauren Cook said...

gahhh i wanna hear everything!!!!!!!!!