Thursday, August 19, 2010

New York

Some of the photos Amanda took which i thought were so cool.

So at the beginning of the week Amanda called me and told me that a lady she knew was looking for a nanny for two weeks to come to the Hamptons with them. Surprisingly i said yes but I decided only to do one week because two weeks just seemed too long. So right now i am in New York for one day visiting Will and Amanda and then tomorrow morning I am off to the Hamptons. I am really excited! I have never really gone somewhere alone or without people I really know but it should be fun! I looked at some of the photos Amanda has taken and mine probably couldn't even compare. They inspired me so while William and Amanda are working today I am going to go and attempt at taking some cool photos of the city. Attempt :) .

2 comments:

Lauren Cook said...

ummmm jealous!!! that would be kinda weird to go with people you don't know for a week but it's the hamptons!! and you're in new york?! sooo jealous right now. i had a dream last night that you came to my school and we saw omer and she ignored us haah anywho.. have so much fun! i want pics and from georgia!!

Catherine said...

haha oh omer. So random! Sadly I was having too much fun in Georgia I basically took like zero pictures. Oh well I guess I will just have to come out there and tell you about it! soon.