Sunday, August 22, 2010

New York City

So these are some photos I took while in New York City. Warning: Picture Overload!
Well so far nannying for this family is going well. The parents are super nice and so cool. They play and hang out with there children all the time and there such a cool family. The dad just left so its just the Mom and the two boys now- Theo and Finn, and the dog, Ottis. All funny names. Well probably the highlight of the week so far is the fact that Gweneth Paltrow and Chris Martin- Coldplay, live at the house four doors down from where this family lives. Coldplay is my favorite band and its so cool to think that they are so close. There is a slim chance I am going to see them but wouldn't that be awesome!
Outside William and Amanda's Apartment.


Amanda took some time of work and walked me around New York City. She was my personal tour guide. I saw some really neat places. Even though it was extremely hot it was totally worth it! Thanks Amanda :)
Very tired feet
We all went golfing one night which was so fun! The water was right there and it was so pretty.
William and I racing each other back home after golfing. so fun

1 comment:

Amanda and William said...

Ahhh- What sweet bliss. So glad you came! xoxo