Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

I was lucky enough to be home on Halloween! Kayla was a princess fairy...last year she was just an ordinary fairy. She just loves being a fairy! Kayla was so fun to take trick-or-treating...she gets so excited! We went to about 20 houses and she wanted to take a break because her bag was getting to heavy with candy. She had so much fun and I was so happy to take her! We went home and sorted all her candy. It made me miss when i was little and went trick-or-treating for hours and got like 3 bags of candy! good times...
Kayla at her Preschool Halloween party!
My mom was a baby..
I wasn't able to go up to Sara's house and see them but here is a picture. There all bees and brad was the bee keeper. There costumes looked awesome!! As you can tell Annabelle was going for the killer bee look. not to happy..haha
This was her " come on catherine!!! hurry!" face
let the eating begin...

No comments: