Saturday, September 10, 2011

eat and chill--It was that kind of night

Lauren and I had a pretty eventful night last saturday which consisted of eating and chilling and then some more eating and chilling. Sounds fun?? yea I know. We wanted to get out and do something active so we walked a few streets to the creamery and got ice cream. That exercise went down the drain! We sat and and started to eat and we looked around and started to realize we were surrounded by a million people on dates. We could not stop laughing because it honestly looked like we were in a speed dating room. We couldn't stand it so we just went outside and ate. Walking to and from the creamery was the extent of our "adventurous" outing and since lauren had never seen Modern Family, it was my duty has her friend to show it to her. We watched a few episodes obviously it was amazing. Can't wait for the new season! We felt like eating again so we or should I say I made banana bread while Lauren was stressing out about how dark her hair is. Lauren dyed her hair and it turned out a lot darker than she thought and hates it! This week i went with her and she got it fixed and it looks great! While the bread was baking we played around on photo booth which is more entertaining than i thought and then we watched Hitch. Even though it was a very exhausting night we had fun! just kidding.. but all the sitting around we did makes up for the long hike we did the night before--stewart falls which was B-E-A-U-tiful..pictures to come.
"We are going to steal the MOON!!!! " - despicable me
we went thermal. photo booth is very entertaining!
excuse the weird hands...the rides can get pretty intense
just chillin on the beach...

--Allison and I buy bananas thinking we will eat them but they actually just sit there until there to old to eat. So this is probably the 3rd time I have made bread since I have been here...not that I mind doing it at all. Its oh so delicious :)
We continued to soak the bread in sweet frosting and watch the movie Hitch. One of my favorite movies. Will Smith and Kevin James are genius together and make me laugh the entire movie! Overall, I would say it was a good Saturday night :)

2 comments:

Emilee said...

hahahaha you guys are so funny these pictures cracked me up

The Romney Family said...

Oh my gosh, just seeing pictures of you guys in the apartment makes me want to cry! I miss it. But I'm so glad you guys are there having fun and taking good care of it! Although...I guess right now, you're actually not there! haha It was fun to see you last night! Sorry I was slightly distracted with my kids for a while, but hopefully I can see you again before you leave!