Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The best time of year

My favorite season has to be Fall.I mean after Fall comes winter/christmas season...how can life get better than that? When I think of Fall i think of: pumpkins, halloween, candy, perfect weather, thanksgiving, apple cider, scarfs, nice walks, candles, pretty car rides, raking leaves, games, friends, haunted forest, pumpkin patches, pumpkin ice cream, hayrides, carmel apples, crunchy leaves, pies, picture taking, family birthdays, and my favorite thing about fall is the changing color of the trees!!! I take more pictures during the fall than probably the entire year.Fall just makes me so happy!! I love it :) I can't get enough of the beautiful trees and all the many colors :)
Especially in maryland there is so many trees and the beauty is everywhere. I know Utah will be gorgeous but it definitely makes me miss home more than ever. I will miss looking in my backyard and seeing piles and piles of fallen leaves on the ground. Last year I took the little girls out in our backyard and they had a blast playing in the leaves and got some great pictures! Hopefully I will visit sometime before christmas and be there to enjoy some of the Fall fun!
Here are two old blog posts that i did on fall with some of my favorite pictures:



1 comment:

Kate Magleby said...

Love this post! Fall is my favorite season easily!