Friday, July 23, 2010

Allison's Birthday!

So Yesterday was Allison's 24th Birthday!!!! I love allison so much! She is an awesome sister. Let me tell you why. No matter what day of the week or time of the day (well except Tuesdays because there closed)..Allison and I always go to sushi together! We love talking about all the people who work there and making fun of the new people who are slow and don't know what there doing.haha. Sometimes if one of us isn't in the mood to go so we say, "okay i will pay for you".. surprise surprise that makes us get up and go. I love that Allison is living at the house because that means i get to hang out with her alot! Sadly in the recent months she got a job and i feel like I barely see her:( Allison is one of the few people I can be crazy with and have such a good time with. One of my favorite memories of Allison is since she moved back in a couple months ago I have been cleaning her room once in a while just to be nice. For some odd reason she lets her room get so dirty so quickly..Allison knows that it bugs me when its a mess and she knows I will most likely clean it for her within a few days. I don't mind at all but last week her room was a disaster. I thought she was just being lazy and not cleaning it. I was thinking to myself and I figured out why she let her room get so bad...she was waiting for me to clean it for her...evil plan. I told this to her and she starting laughing and admitting it to me. This is just one of the many funny stories that i have shared will Allison. She makes me laugh. Allison has a great sense of humor, amazing style, is gorgeous, such a peacemaker, and shares the same desire for food like i do!haha.

For Allison's birthday we all got together and had dinner. Since Allison loves sushi and Chinese food my mom got tons of it for dinner. It was soooo good!

YUM.
Annabelle trying to figure out how to work the chopsticks
Kayla and Annabelle had so much fun singing our Happy Birthday song!!
Annabelle practicing blowing out some candles for her upcoming birthday!!


Some of my favorites of me and Allison :)
Love you Al :)

2 comments:

Amanda and William said...

Hilariously awesome post. Love you both- hate we missed the Sushi bash!!

Lauren Cook said...

hahahahha soo funny about the room!!! and i loved the sushi tray..legit!! ha ya so i pretty much love her too...she makes me sick... haha i love reading your blog cat its so.....you. haha xoxox