Sunday, March 28, 2010

B-e-a-utiful...

So this post will show some of my "scenic" pictures. One of my favorite places to go is Dufief Pond..it doesn't sound beautiful but I love it. It takes about 5 minutes to get there from my house. There is always a 99% chance that nobody is there which is always really nice. I always park my bike right next to the picnic tables. I love sitting there and just relaxing and taking in the beautiful nature around me. After chilling at the table for a while I go on these trails that are connected to the pond. The only annoying thing is that recently a lot of trees have fallen down and I have to get off my bike to get over it...slows me down! I swear one of these days I will take a chain saw and get at it. Well I try to switch it up and go explore new paths each time..and yes i have gotten lost for hours at a time.Which i didn't really mind until it got dark and my Ipod was dead. Well over the past year or so I have tried to capture this pond through all the four seasons. I have gotten some but spring is coming up and then it will be complete. I never get old of this place and just love it:)

2 comments:

Lauren Cook said...

love it kit kat! haha oh my gosh i just love you so much:)

The Romney Family said...

Dufief Pond! Ahh, so many memories. That place just reminds me of your family and all the times we went there for random join-family picnics and whatnot. Good times, good times.