Saturday, March 27, 2010

And so it begins..

I never thought I would be making a blog before I was married or had kids but here I am. One of the reasons I decided to make one was because my sisters Allison and Sara and my sister-in-law Amanda had one. I thought it would be nice for them to see what is going on in my life.Also,this past Christmas I got my dream camera and have taken more pictures than somebody usually takes in a year.I'm addicted.I love taking pictures. I know I'm no professional and I am still trying to figure out how to work my complicated yet wonderful camera. I call myself Kayla and Annabelle's(my nieces) personal photographer. So I thought it would be nice to start this blog and share some of the activities I do with my cute nieces and share some of my scenic pictures. So I guess you can call this my pretty pictures and niece pictures blog. Even though only 3 or less people will read this but I know in a couple of years I will love to look back at this. Well here it goes:)

3 comments:

Amanda and William said...

I am so excited for your adventures!!!!

The Romney Family said...

Um, ok, hold on just one freakin second. YOU HAVE A BLOG?! You and Allison both--closet bloggers! I'm discovering so many good secrets tonight. So you can expect to be hearing from me regularly on this now that I know about it. :) And holy cow, your pictures are SO good!!! I am seriously impressed. Could I somehow convince you to take pictures of my girls and maybe our whole fam sometime this summer??? We are very poor and I couldn't offer to pay you much, but I could take you out for sushi. Whattyda say?

Catherine said...

haha your so nice. And I would be honored to take pictures of your girls they are so adorable!!HA and there would be no cost:)I am so excited to see you guys this summer!!!