Monday, May 7, 2012

My Birthday

Kneaders french toast for my birthday breakfast..so good!

 So in the middle of the night before my birthday I heard something outside my door but didn't think anything of it and went back to bed. Little did I know... So I woke up the next morning and when I opened my door tons of balloons filled the entire hallway, balloons were everywhere! I was so surprised! I went into Allison's room and she was passed out! Probably tired from blowing balloons all night!
 For dinner we went to a Thai restaurant which was good but not as good as the real stuff in Thailand :)

As much fun as it was to play in the balloons we had to get rid of them eventually so while Allison was at work one day I went around and popped all of them. It was surprisingly really fun!(and very loud!) thanks allison :)

No comments: