Sunday, April 15, 2012

School

School has been my life lately. I spend all day and night either at the library or at our kitchen table. Exciting life..I know. Lately I prefer the kitchen table because I love having the windows open and looking at the cherry blossoms. I'm loving the warmer weather lately! Lauren and Allison make fun of me because when they leave in the morning and come back hours later I am still in the same position and haven't moved..it's sad. Good i guess, but sad.

My views lately...

I needed a serious break from school this week so Lauren and I went to the temple on Wednesday. The flowers were all beautiful and the weather was perfect~
This week I have 3 exams and have to start 2 new classes..AND Lauren is moving out and going back to St.George on Saturday..it's going to be a hard week.
But a new episode of Revenge (finally!) and Modern Family is on Wednesday so that helps :)
PS. I stayed up until 2 last night reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson. Yeah, I will be finishing that within the week. I love when I find books I can't put down!

No comments: