Friday, August 19, 2011

New York, New York

Well I have been all over lately. I went to New Hampshire for 1 1/2 weeks to babysit and then to Boston to take a bus to New York to see William and Amanda...and THEN took another bus to Maryland and packed and flew to Utah and here I am! Crazy. I have been going non-stop ( no wonder why I feel so exhausted!! )
I could only be in New York for a day and a half so not too long. Will and Amanda got a new apartment and I was so happy I was able to see before going to Utah. It is so much bigger than there other place and it has AMAZING amenities!! pool and everything else you can imagine.
Amanda took me around during the day and we walked around and went to some stores. Later that evening Will and I went swimming and later went out for dessert. It was so good to see them! I am so sad that I won't be able to see the new baby for a while but I told them I was expecting pictures 24/7!!! Thanks for having me will and amanda!
How cute does she look pregnant??!
funny chocolate store
having a good time in the park. i was just about to push Will in...haha
view from there new apartment.
I'll miss you guys!

1 comment:

Amanda and William said...

WE MISS YOU TOO! THANKS FOR COMING OUT!