Friday, July 29, 2011

Georgetown Day/Night

For Allisons birthday celebration Sara and I all went on a bike ride to Georgetown on the Capital Crescent Trail. We were missing adrienne!!! I have to add that it was like 105 degrees and the humidity was killing us!!! I will definitely do this trail again, it was such a nice ride.Probably better without the crazy heat! We got back to the house and got ready and went to Serendipity to eat. We dressed up and had the best night! Luckily the wait was not bad and had some delicious nachos and a salad. Of course we had to get the Frozen Hot Chocolate and we also got this amazing chocolate brownie master piece! We walked around for a while and had so much fun! People probably thought something was wrong with us..we were laughing sooo hard and having lots of fun :) such a good day.

Loved this tunnel!! Was definitely my favorite part of the bike ride :) so fun to bike through it.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
ok so i was supposed to get a picture of me drinking it and there was nothing left and so I was pretending..it made us laugh so hard.

2 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Sounds so fun, Catherine! So jealous--why wasn't I invited? :) haha jk You guys look so stinkin hot. (Ew.) We miss you up at the lake--you coming back or what!?!

The Romney Family said...

(I mean, without you, who's gonna finish these annoying puzzles??? haha Hate them!)