Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lately..

It has been really nice outside lately and I have loved being outside. By our house there is a pond and there is a trail I always take and it leads off in many different directions. My favorite thing is to take new ones and have no idea where I am going. Walking in the HOT weather isn't so bad because there are so many trees that give me shade. I love just walking in the woods with the nice sound of water right next to me.It's so peaceful and I rarely see anyone else on them. A few days ago I was about to cross a stream and I guess I wasn't looking down and I smell something really bad so I looked down and 2 feet in front of me was a dead deer being eaten by thousands of bugs. I turned around because I didn't feel right just passing it...disgusting. Anyways, I'm loving this nice weather!!!

I was on this trail for hour and a half and had no idea where I was. That's the fun of it though. I finally had to turn around because it was degrees outside and had no water!!!!
beautiful.
not a bad view.
Had to throw a picture of Kayla in here. She is adorable!!!
she is the cutest.
love her so much!

No comments: