Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This will be hard.

Well Allison came into my room late last night and told me she decided to do "NO SWEETS" for a month. I said, " Oh cool, that's going to be hard" I could tell she was looking for more than that. So I agreed to do this with her. I don't know how she got me to agree but now that I think about it I think she planned coming in so late because I was so tired and kind of out of it so I didn't really realize what I was agreeing to. Yikes. So goodbye to my favorite theory which is: Stressed = Desserts. (Desserts is Stressed spelled backwards). Hello carrots! It will be tough because I have no will power my family says. I just say who cares!Well I thought it was a good idea to post it so I actually have to do it. I can only cheat on Valentines Day. Allison isn't going to cheat at all and she isn't too happy about me cheating but she should just be happy I am doing this with her. So there will probably be a couple of posts on this adventure of mine. Goodbye yummy desserts..we will meet again!haha
And to add to this my mom was talking to this lady who has a niece who has some of the same stomach issues I have and said she went on a gluten-free diet and her life was changed. At first I had no idea what is was. I looked it up and Wheat, barley, and rye are all off-limits. That includes basically everything I eat! Breads, cereals, pasta, and everything else that is good! My mom wants me to at least try it. I guess I do to but It will be hard! I mean what will I eat??! All this change will be hard but if it helps my stomach then great! We will see how it goes. Well so long Gluten foods :(
To be honest I am happy I am doing this because I want to see if it makes me feel different. I will be more healthy which is good. Here are some goodbye pictures..haha i know I am lame!

It has been fun making you every once in a while. See you in a month!
Farewell my two favorite boys. Ben and jerry
So many times you have helped me start my morning at Panera
No more PB&J's at lunch. I guess a salad will have to do
Cereal you will be greatly missed

1 comment:

Lauren Cook said...

CATHERINE!! OH MY GOSH this has to be my favorite post ever. I totally knew she was looking for more than that... haha!! so youu hand over the candy and no one gets hurt haha! And no cold cereal?!? what the?! and cookies!! ahh if it doesnt help tho u can go back haha but it will be good to try it out! Your blog is so entertaining I can totally hear your voice when you write hha like thats so catherine... haha miss u cant wait to see you!