Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lights

The other night we went to see the Temple lights. It was freezing!!!!! So we walked really fast around the lights and rushed inside the warm visitor center. All the nativities were set up and they were all beautiful! It was really fun to see Kayla see all the nativities because she is OBSESSED with them. We have to hide the little baby Jesus around the house before she breaks the rest of them. When she saw all of them she couldn't believe her eyes! she loved it. The temple lights were of course beautiful!
Annabelle's face when we got out of the car and she saw the temple! she was so exicted.
When we were driving to get into the parking space we were like a 1/2 mile away from the visitor center and Annabelle see's the statue of Jesus and yells " I see him, I see him" It was so funny. she has good vision!
I love this tree..it had such beautiful pastel colors in it
Kayla wanted to go up and touch everything but I told her she could get a picture with themand that made her happyEveryone was sitting on the other couch and I was sitting all by myself..
so my dad wanted to take a picture of me all by myself.I was laughing so hard becuase I looked like a loner...
but luckily sara was nice enough to come and help me out! thanks

No comments: