Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mom's Birthday.

For my Mom's Birthday she wanted to go down to DC for the National Book Festival. It was extremely hot and so crowded so we decided it would be best if we went inside some museums. My favorite by far was the one with all the animals. They had this amazing fish tank with beautiful fishes. I also watched this short movie about the sea. It was really neat stuff.
Happy Birthday Mom! You're the best and I look up to you so much. Love you!
Awesome fish tank!!!
Dory...just keep swimming..just keep swimming
I saw this and thought it was so neat
Dory and Nemo together
I never knew a moose was so big...yikes!
Kayla had so much fun climbing up all the stairs

2 comments:

rachel anne said...

awesome! My co-worker was telling me about the National Book Festival. I'm glad you enjoyed DC!

Lauren Cook said...

looks sooooo fun kit kat!!! kayla is so adorable and her hair is so long!! love the pictures. next time you come out bring your camera and we'll go crazy! haha