Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Time


So the summer has almost begun and I already have done so many fun things. As I said before Lauren has been visiting for a little bit. We have had so much fun. We really wanted to go kayaking so we went to Riley's Lock. It was some adventure. Even though it wasn't sunny or really hot it was still nice so we got in and swam around. It was so fun to be out in the water all by ourselves and the water surprisingly wasn't too cold. Just our luck right when we were putting the kayaks in the car the sun came out.Also, while Lauren was here we went to potbelly's I think 4 or 5 times. I think we were kind of addicted. I just love when they yell as loud as they can "Chocolate Shake" through out the entire store. Really funny to watch. Lauren and I went to Riley's Lock again and planned on just relaxing and reading our books..didn't happen. I brought my camera to take some neat pictures and since lauren is really into modeling I thought I would practice my photography skills. We both established that we are perfect friends because she is the model and I am the photographer. I am already scheduled to be the photographer at her wedding!I don't know how long Lauren and I have been obsessed with the movie "Cat in the Hat" with Mike Myers. We love it for some odd reason. We watched it and I really felt like I was 8 years old again. And I introduced Lauren to one of my favorites- Pink Panther 2. I got her quoting it the rest of the trip.
Sadly Lauren has left but I had so much fun!

Lauren and I tried to take over each others job
This was the first of many times to Rio to get Potbelly's
And how could I forget about my weekly and sometimes daily sushi run with Allison. I could have sushi everyday! It is soooo good

5 comments:

rachel anne said...

CATHERINE! Just found your blog & LOVE these gorgeous photographs!...and reading about your life:) haha you are such a beauty & I cannot believe your 17! Thats awesome! I especially love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXrq4TqDHg.classic beatles.I wanna start a blog too, but first I should probably create a fab blog header and borders. I also reallyyy love your playlist, I'm obsessed with listening to Sweet Disposition-that 500 Days of Summer Soundtrack is so incredibly good! anyways..just know you have one more reader:)
-Rach

Catherine said...

You have to get a blog!! I would love to read it:) Well I am happy you like my photos and blog..i just love photography. And yes I'm obsessed with Sweet Disposition..I love this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2seAJsrtIbQ&feature=related. So good to hear from you!

Lauren Cook said...

hahaha oh my gosh i love this post. CHOCOLATE SHAKE! haha soooo much fun and sweet pictures!! i am so excited about saras baby and i cant wait to see you again!!

Lauren Cook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Romney Family said...

So I'm browsing through your blog with Kate here sitting on my lap, and we've been looking at all your pix of Baby June, so Kate's just been saying "Beautiful baby!" over and over, and then we come to this post and she sees the picture of sushi, and she yells, "More SUSHI!" Made me laugh. And now I am craving some shrimp tempura like you can't believe. Uh, yum, drool. And I am also quoting Pink Panther in my head... Oh, so many laughs.