Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Buddies

This past weekend I watched Annabelle and Kayla. Luckily Sara brought down Annabelle's piggy pajamas so both of them could match! They were both so adorable and being so cute together. They were running around the house tickling each other and playing peekaboo. Sometimes Kayla could not get enough of Annabelle and basically attacked Annabelle with hugs and kisses...unfortunately Annabelle was not really into it. A little while later Annabelle was running after Kayla at full speed and would knock Kayla down, Kayla was getting annoyed and started tickling Annabelle like crazy. It was so much fun to watch them and they are getting so big and have such cute personalities! LOVE them:)


Annabelle looks a little frightened but I think she was just camera shy..
PARTAYYY..HAH
The feeling was not muchal..
This was a different day but its just so cute! They both love swinging together in our backyard

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ok wow like is this for real?? Matching piggy pjs haha you would!! I'm so lucky that Annabelle is in such good hands when I'm away from her. You are the best!!! :) very cute pics.

Chelsea Pratt said...

I love all your pictures!! I didn't know you were such a talented photographer. I need to get you to work your magic on Ila and me.